Contact Me

For inquiries or comments please mail to: hmaly24@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

:)


Tomorrow concludes the wait for my Chartres pilgrimage. I am leaving tonight for PDX. My flight is early tomorrow morning and then I'll meet my tour group on the East Coast in the afternoon and then commence from there. Wish me luck and prayers. I hope to see and do many different things.
I am taking my Nikon and its 2 lenses. My camera is my baby and I already know I will guard it with my life.
I am not sure whether a blog post recounting my experiences will immediately follow. I had studied so much about French history in school, that in a way, it is a dream come true for me to do this. I am quite sure that God had a hand in the planning of this trip.

I believe I have everything I absolutely need for this trip. A pilgrimage, after all, is meant to shed the cares and luxuries of this world in order to focus on the eternal. Hopefully, I am attempting this.

I would like to thank everyone who have helped and supported me in this endeavor in some way or another.

I am also very thankful and grateful that my employer has allowed me this time off to do this and also very appreciative that my colleague friends are covering for me during this time. Many thanks and love! I will see you all very soon, Deo volente.

Please pray for me and I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers during these 12 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. Please be kind. Vulgar, defamatory, racist or obscene language will not be tolerated! If you disagree with a post please respond in a meaningful or thought-provoking and civil and concise manner.
2. The Admin of this blog has the right to delete comments that do not adhere to this Guideline.
3. Comments that directly attack Catholicism or any of its members and teachings will be deleted.
4. Comments and thoughts are always welcome. Comments are to be relevant to the post or blog, anything else will be deleted.
5. Posts of spammers and trolls will be deleted.
6. Sharing of links are encouraged. No spam content please!
7. Have fun commenting! :)