Contact Me

For inquiries or comments please mail to: hmaly24@gmail.com

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Letter To My Mom. Bishop Sheen video.

 Happy Mother's Day!! ♥


 

Dear Mom,
 
animated rose for Mothers DayHaving a mother like you while growing up was the greatest blessing and greatest gift anyone could have ever given me. It is because of the confidence and values you instilled in me that made me who I am today. Thank you for shaping me into a person who I like and am proud to be. Thank you for letting me believe that I could be anything I wanted to be, do whatever I wanted to do; there were no limitations except my desire, ambition and creativity.
Thank you for always being there for me and acting as a friend to me when I thought I had no one. Throughout the years you always heard my desires and dreams, my complaints, the problems I had. All throughout my life you always had the time to answer questions I had and sometimes act as a therapist. Thank you for every thing you have said, and for all the times when you said nothing and just listened.
 

You always encouraged me to take pride in what I do and do the very best in everything, even in school and in my hobbies. Though my school years were far from consistent, homeschooling me was the best thing you could ever do for me. There were times when it was rough and tough especially when doing the 2 comprehensive research reports on the Panama Canal and Roe vs. Wade, respectively. You instilled in me a love for writing and also of learning. You encouraged me to make writing a pastime and something that is not to be abhorred.
You taught me to question everything, and to use my critical thinking skills in all areas of my life.
During my teenage years, you read me the right-act when I was acting up and wanting to dress and act like the other girls. There were times I thought you and dad hated me!
Thank you for teaching me to find my inner voice.
Thank you for telling me countless stories about your youth, your family, and your adventures.  
Ever since I was little, you always attended most, if not all of my sporting events, always cheering me and prodding me to go on, when I especially wanted to give up. Thank you so much for that.
Thank you for teaching me the value of hard work-truly it is going out of style.
Thank you for teaching me everything there is to know about being a confident young woman who is unabashedly unafraid to live her religious beliefs.
Thank you for being my muse, my hero, my therapist, my nurse, my critic, my chauffeur, my cook, my teacher.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. For a million things, for everything. I don't know what I would do without you. There are so many more things, small things, big things.
Thank you mother. I love you more than words can express and appreciate you more than you know. ♥♥♥
   
 
....And now Bishop Sheen on "What Makes a Mother."
 

 


Happy Mother's Day to you Mary. ♥

 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

1. Please be kind. Vulgar, defamatory, racist or obscene language will not be tolerated! If you disagree with a post please respond in a meaningful or thought-provoking and civil and concise manner.
2. The Admin of this blog has the right to delete comments that do not adhere to this Guideline.
3. Comments that directly attack Catholicism or any of its members and teachings will be deleted.
4. Comments and thoughts are always welcome. Comments are to be relevant to the post or blog, anything else will be deleted.
5. Posts of spammers and trolls will be deleted.
6. Sharing of links are encouraged. No spam content please!
7. Have fun commenting! :)