Contact Me

For inquiries or comments please mail to: hmaly24@gmail.com

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Blog Challenge: Day 13

Question: What is your favorite quote?


The question only asked for 1 favorite quote but I have many. I will compile only the most memorable ones that mean something to me.

A pretty face, don't make a pretty heart- Anonymous

Too often we worry about the person we dream about becoming and less about the person that we are.- Anonymous
Prayer is the noblest and most exalted action of which man is capable through grace of God.
- Arch. Ullathorne

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known. - A Tale of Two Cities

For though I should walk in the midst of the shadow of death, I will fear no evils, for thou art with me.- Psalm 22

Be careful who you open up to. Only a few people actually care, the rest are just curious.
-Anonymous

Truth suffers, but never dies- St. Teresa of Avila
 
  
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

1. Please be kind. Vulgar, defamatory, racist or obscene language will not be tolerated! If you disagree with a post please respond in a meaningful or thought-provoking and civil and concise manner.
2. The Admin of this blog has the right to delete comments that do not adhere to this Guideline.
3. Comments that directly attack Catholicism or any of its members and teachings will be deleted.
4. Comments and thoughts are always welcome. Comments are to be relevant to the post or blog, anything else will be deleted.
5. Posts of spammers and trolls will be deleted.
6. Sharing of links are encouraged. No spam content please!
7. Have fun commenting! :)